Enovia EngineeringEconomic and competitive pressures are causing companies to rapidly transition to a global design and manufacturing business model. As technology evolves, products are becoming more complex and encompass more electronic and software content to differentiate them. Companies need to eliminate the significant process and data communication barriers that exist between mechanical, electronics, and software engineering disciplines within the enterprise and the product supply chain
ENOVIA Engineering Central creates a competitive advantage by addressing key product development business challenges such as:
- Improved communication and collaboration with global development teams comprised of internal and external resources
- Part and EBOM management capabilities to provide a single enterprise-wide definition of software, electronic and mechanical product information
- Global product development and change processes that provide the right information to the right users at the right time
- Synchronization with design in-work progress for CATIA ® and other CAD tools, and 3D visualization
- Reporting capabilities tailored to meet the needs of multiple functional areas such as change and EBOM management.